Tuesday 3 May 2011

Pre-Production



For the pre-production work I created the questionnaire and gave them out which helped us have a rough idea how to make our film opening connect with the audience. Also I helped fill in the group roll sheets and call sheets. Also I helped make up the script for the voice over.

When we were filming I used the camera and shot scenes I wasn’t in for example the one of the flash scene when the man is beating up the girl. I also acted in the film opening as I was the girls friend who was walking down the. For this I wore simple clothing which I would wear everyday such as shopping. I didn’t wear anything over the top as we tried to make Larni look like the main character I was just an extra who wasn’t seen anymore after the street shot. Also as a group we planned the storyline and picked the location.  
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment